Our client builds enterprise solutions, feature-rich custom web applications, mobile applications, scalable cloud platforms for start-ups, and complex computer vision applications. You will join a people-oriented culture, based on a supportive leadership. Here, ideas and proactivity are highly valued and sincerely admired.
What is our client searching for?
- At least one-year experience as a Business Analyst in a dynamic environment
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Familiarity with IT terms and technical technologies
- A proactive attitude, and courage to overcome every barrier encountered
- Very good communication and negotiation skills, and the ability for relationship building
- Excellent planning, analysis, and documentation
- Ability to work independently and with others
What will you be doing?
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Formulate ways for a business to improve, based on previous research and data analysis
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategy
- Identify problems within a business, including through data modeling techniques
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to team members (developers) and management
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
What is it in for you?
- Attractive salary package and flexibility
- A dynamic team willing to support you all the way
- A people-oriented culture, based on a supportive leadership
- A chance to work on amazing projects and promote your creative ideas to improve them
For application, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.