BizTalk Specialist Medior / Senior
Our client offers IT rebuild and nearshoring services to companies in Europe, offering development capacity and consultancy in multiple software and hardware fields: .NET, Java, Angular, HTML, CSS, SharePoint, SQL and others.
For our client software development center in Iași we are looking for a new BizTalk Specialist, with Medior/Senior experience level, who will be working in close collaboration with one of our client customers from The Netherlands. The client customer is a professional, international wholesale organization offering many possibilities for training and education. The company has the attitude of a family business and employees are loyal, dedicated and have a sense of responsibility.
The BizTalk Specialist will work inside an international technical team to build and expand the existing BizTalk solution and, in the first part, support the transition from On Premise to BizTalk Azure.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Design, build, test, implement and run robust software solutions to support logistics and warehouse management;
• You will make custom build solutions in an Agile / Scrum way of working;
• You will support the business with improved IT-solutions;
• The IT-solutions will improve productivity, quality and customer satisfaction in the supply chain;
• You have a customer oriented mind set combined with a passion for IT and logistics.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science (or similar);
- High-level knowledge of development technologies and knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of C++ / C#.net;
- Preferable of 5+ years experience in a similar role;
- You have experience working in projects and with work break down structures;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and in writing;
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change;
- Willingness to travel infrequently inside Europe;
Considered a Plus:
- Experience in the areas of Database Management (SQL, Oracle etc.) and ERP (SAP, Navision etc.) are highly valued;
- Experience with Wholesale, Logistics and Warehousing terminology and applications;
- Knowledge of SharePoint or Informatics;
- Knowledge of the Dutch language is an advantage;
- Mastering other European languages is an advantage.
Our client offer you:
• A fulltime job (40 hours / week);
• Free access to any PluralSight training;
• Free unlimited access to any Microsoft Certification path;
• Private Health Insurance;
• A challenging international software development team to work with;
• Interesting projects that match innovative technologies and customer needs;
• Excellent training and career possibilities;
• Opportunity for growth and advancement into leading positions;
• Attractive salary.