Our client puts in motion the right people, skills sets, and technologies to meet their client’s performance objectives and business needs, assuring support for the entire software development process. The team is currently looking for an Automation Tester to bring his/her contribution in developing a solution that analyzes and documents the entire manufacturing process of raw materials into finished products. This software is suitable for all industries for which our client develops projects: automotive, medical, solar, etc.
- 2+ years of experience working in Java testing (Unit testing and integration testing – jUnit);
- Bachelor Degree;
- ability to understand and interpret product specifications;
- good understanding of the business approach;
- good problem solving and diagnostic skills;
- knowledge of computer networks and operating systems fundamentals;
- fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- strong analytical skills;
- test scripting knowledge;
- experience in designing and implementing testing frameworks;
- automation testing experience in both frontend and backend;
- good knowledge of Selenium;
- experience with SQL;
- experience with Jira, Confluence;
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, and types.
Nice to have qualifications:
- basic knowledge og GIT/Maven;
- basic knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Pipelines, Blue Ocean);
- basic knowledge of Web Services/API automated testing;
- basic knowledge of REST testing tools;
- basic knowledge of Linux OS.
- analyzing users stories, cases, and requirements;
- collaborate closely with other team members and departments to define the test cases. Elaborate the specification of test cases on requirements basis;
- execute all levels of testing;
- design, develop, maintain and extend automation scripts using various frameworks and programming languages;
- detect and track software defects and inconsistencies;
- apply quality engineering principles throughout the product life cycle;
- provide support and documentation;
- ensure the implementation of test cases for unit testing and subsystem code;
- support test environments, tools, and simulation;
- evaluate test outputs such as coverage, traceability, and progress;
- perform regular test reporting.
What’s in it for you?
- open team atmosphere plus an extensive/tailor-made onboarding;
- pleasant, modern, and international working environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours for a better balance between work, family, and leisure time;
- professional development in close contact with the German software industry;
- interesting, challenging tasks using current tools and technologies;
- support for technical trainings, soft skills trainings, foreign language education, according to needs;
- different perks for a better work-life balance.
Our client is ready to trust you with successful, long-term collaboration. What about you?
Connect with us at email@example.com and let’s talk about your next opportunity!