Support Team Leader
The Support team leader is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily management of a team of employees and includes hiring, motivating, recognizing and rewarding, training, and problem solving. Additionally, the person we hire is responsible for the overall performance of team members, insuring that all support KPIs are met.
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service tickets & chats are answered in a timely efficient and knowledgeable manner;
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations efficiency and service;
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member;
- Writes and administers performance reviews for skill improvement;
- Ensures employees have the required technical & soft skills to perform their duty;
- Serve as an escalation point that responds to and handles employee concerns;
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level;
- Assists the VP of Customer Success with daily operation of the support center to include the development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training scheduling and reward/recognition programs;
- Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement;
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives;
- 2 years’ experience as a support team leader;
- Customer/Client Focus;
- Leadership and Organizational Skills;
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Strong Technical Orientation.
- Solid IT infrastructure knowledge in networks topologies, OSes, Messaging, etc.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Willingness to work shifts.
- Solid understanding of SLA commitments and service KPIs.
- Advantage – Experience supporting RMM or ITSM platforms.
- Advantage – Experience in supporting SAAS products.